viernes, 26 de noviembre de 2010

What do you want to be when you grow up?


What do you want to be when you grow up? The first thing that comes to your mind is “what will I work in, in the future”, but have you ever given it another thought? The other day someone asked me “What do you want to be in the future?” I was thinking about it and said “I don’t know”. After that I couldn’t stop thinking about that question, what do I want to be when I grow up? If I don’t know what I want to work in, then who will I be?

The question tortured me and no matter what I couldn’t get it out of my head. Who will I be? What will I be? Those questions kept on spinning around my head. Suddenly I started saying, well what do I like? I started thinking about many things, with that I started thinking about some working options, but none of them seemed to satisfy me. “I give up” I didn’t know, I had no idea of what I wanted to be, was that really the end? I didn’t know what I wanted to be when I grew up, I had no future.

But was it really true? I started thinking even more about the question and I came out with a particular answer. I smiled to myself and said, I know what I want to be when I grow up, I want to be happy. It doesn’t matter in what I work, or how much money I have, I just want to be happy. And no matter what I’ll achieve my goal. After that I figured out that what should really matter to you is to be happy, always searching for more, but keeping a smile in your face without making it go away.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario