miércoles, 7 de abril de 2010

Today we are going to fly

Take my hand, hold it tight 'cause baby today we are going to fly. We will fly to a place where there will be no one stopping us, to a place where there are no people that don't want us together, to our own world. To our own perfect world where no one can touch us, where no one can tell us not to be, where no one can tear us apart. To place where there would be me and you and it will never end.

I'm tired of always there being someone that doesn't want us together, tired of people trying to tear us apart. Life is not always the way you want it to be, but at least we can make an effort to make it similar. I'm tired of it, there is always something that stops us from being happy.

I remember the day you told me "There are people who want to kill us" then hugged me and said "but I'm with you". I loved that moment and I wish we could back in time, where she wasn't between us, where we were happy together. It made me remember Romeo & Juliet, where they fought for their love, and even if people tried to tear them apart they fought for them.

So baby what do you say? Just hold me tight, never let go, and we will scape. Maybe for sometime in our dreams but it will be us without problems. We will fly to a place where nothing will stop us, to a place that we've always dreamed of. So just do it, nothing can go wrong if there is only you and me. Like I said, we will fly to a place where it will be me & you forever, and nothing will stop us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario