miércoles, 24 de marzo de 2010

A day with out you

I know some times you think I don't care about you, or I've left you aside. Even though you don't notice I'm always thinking of you. Wondering how you are, and where you are. I know we've gotten apart, but I want you to know that I will always be there, NO matter where you are, or what you are doing, just know that I would always be there.

I know I'm not the one that starts talking, but maybe it's because, you've never done it before. I would be honest with you, I know that in a few days you will be sad, but I want you to know that even if we are not that close to each other any more I'll be there, and even if I got hurt because we weren't so close just because of you know who, I'll be there, and if it's possible I will even cry with you, like we use to.

I MISS you and I want you to know that NO ONE and NOTHING will stop me from being your friend.

If you are reading this, I want you to know that I LOVED you, LOVE you, and WILL LOVE you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario