viernes, 26 de marzo de 2010

The same story one more time.

So once again I was wrong. You weren't the person I though you were. You didn't love me as much as I did, now I just stay alone with nothing left. I gave up everything for you, and you for me nothing... I can't understand why this always happens to me. "Star forgetting him" a friend told me, but if it was that easy I really would. Why do I keep on thinking about you? It hurts to know that you wouldn't even pick up the phone, or answer any message.
My friends tell me I shouldn't be sad or anything since there are many guys that actually would give a world for me, but I don't know why I'm stuck with someone that doesn't care about me. The only thing I can do is think about you, look at my phone and see if for any chance it will ring. I really hope it will, but I know deep inside it really won't.

I guess everything I though where just dreams, but like people say, dreams don't always come true. I wish I could go back in time, when we were back in the beach and we were happy together. But things happen and as the time passes by, people forget about it. I wonder were all the love when to. I really get frustrated to know hoy much I can love you, how happy I can get by just seeing you sing in, or send a message, and knowing you don't feel the same way.

It hurts to know all this happens. I wonder if I ever did something for all of this to happen to me. Today was a very sad day, I hated it. The guy I like didn't even talk to me, I realised that my best friend and I weren't so close any more. I felt like If I had lost everything I once loved. I wanted to run away, scape from this world, go to my world where everything was ok, where there was still a you & I.

I can't understand how everything got lost, one day we were all happy together, the next day, we barley talked. I wonder if it was something I did, something I said, or something I didn't say. I wish you were here right now, I really need you. I wish you were here right now. But I don't even know where you are, what you are doing. I'm dyeing to know something about you, but I know I should't send any message or call. I wanted you to do that, but I knew you weren't, and it killed me.

I guess I was wrong one more time, and one more time I will cry and be sad. One more time the story will happen. I look at the picture of us, and just cry. I cry because I don't know about you, because I don't know where all the love went. Because I know that you don't feel the same way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario