jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010

Life your love life without regrets

So does love really exist or is it just a simple illusion? What ever it is, when you feel it, it feels nice, and even more if the person you like, likes you to. So tell me something, if love is a beautiful thing, why does it hurt you? It is weird since the person you think that loves you will never hurt you right? So then why do you end up hurt? Why do people say "love hurts"? Is it really that it's just made for people to suffer? Well here is what I think.

We are in a young age, and I don't think real love exist at these age. You think that your boyfriend is the love of your life, but believe me, the love of your life would never want to see you sad, and will NEVER hurt you. So why do people say to each other I love you when they are going out? Well maybe it's just to make it sweet, and it is true, but sometimes they don't even feel it. So why saying I love you, when you don't feel it? I guess just to sound sweet. I won't lie, I do like it when some tells me I love you. It makes it sound sweet, and it makes you feel loved.

You might wonder, but what if a friend tells you I LOVE YOU? Well, I have a friend I call him "Tonto" and he ALWAYS tells me I love you. He is a very important person to me. Love at this age does exist, but if its between friends. Friends are people that will ALWAYS be there for you no matter what, friends like him are one in a million. I can say I love him, because he's always been there for me, because when I'm crying he is the only one that can make me laugh or smile, because when I feel alone he is the one that is always there telling me that he will always be there for me. That's a love, I really LOVE. A friend love.

You might also think, well some people got married with their first boyfriend. It is true, some people do find true love with the first person. But those people are just one in a million. It's very sweet to get married with your first boyfriend, since you already know everything about him, and he knows everything about you. It's your first love a love you will never forget.

I won't lie, I've also said I LOVE YOU to my boyfriend, and yeah, sometimes I also didn't mean it, because like I said at the beginning I don't believe at love at this age, but I still love to say I love you, and that people tell me I love you. Maybe it's all something your heart wants you to hear, say, feel.

"Love" at this age is a very nice thing, since you like someone, you think they are the right one, and you feel like you are in a world with him, and then you experience what it is like to be left alone. You get new experiences, and you get to learn about life. It hurts when someone breaks up with you, but just remember everything happens for a reason, maybe it wasn't the right one, maybe you needed a break, but remember LIVE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT REGRETS, because you only live once. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario