viernes, 23 de julio de 2010

July 23


Knowing that you were once there for me is good, but thinking that you aren't any more hurts. It was once a you & me, but not any more, why? Maybe because I got scared, and I was hopping to get a little protection or security, but I didn't. I only wanted to know that you cared about me the same way I did, but I didn't even get that. You were really nice, always so sweet, but the wind takes the words, but if they were true, they should have stayed, not go.

After what happened a while ago changed me, and you knew it. You knew that it was the worst thing that I ever felt, and you didn't care. The thing that happened scared me, and I didn't ever want to fall in love ever again. And if before I liked some one, it was just like a game, and you knew it. You knew that I hated the feeling of being alone, that I was scared that what happened once will happen again.

You told me you did care, and that it wasn't ever going to be like that again. But guess what? You were wrong, because after all at the end you just left me there. So tell me now, how am I suppose to trust any once again? If the person who I started trusting again just left me there like nothing. Let me tell you some thing, I'm tired of being used as a toy, I thought you were different, I thought you did care... But I was wrong, you never did, and you'll never do.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario