sábado, 24 de julio de 2010

Smile(:


So why not trying to find some thing nice about life? Well there are many things. How to start this? I don't know. Is it good? I don't think so. Am I having fun while I'm writing this? I guess so. Am I happy right now? We could say so. Are you happy with your life right now? Not really. So if there are many sad answers, how will I find a good thing about life? Well here is the answer, which is actually longer than the other ones because it's happy.

So a good thing about life, I have friends. They might be crazy but I have fun with them, they make me smile when I'm about to cry, and I laugh with them. They are always there for me, and no matter what they will still a smile from me. So friends are really important in life, they support you and never leave you behind, they will smile with you, and cry with you, they will stick up for you and won't ever let you do stupid things... well at least alone.

After that there is always family. They will always know what to tell you, and will always be the right thing. They will always, always be there, they will never fail you. Also they love you like no one else loves you, they are the only people who really know you the way you really are, and still accepts you. They are the people who watched you grow, make a mistake and help you fix it, they are the people who never abandoned you.

So there you go, reasons of why smiling even though you feel like shit. Even when you think that your world is getting destroyed by an unknown reason, remember there are always things of why smiling. So don't ever forget it, smile even if the world is breaking into small little pieces.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario