sábado, 24 de julio de 2010

You make me smile


I was looking at google, kind of sad, I won't lie, but then I saw a picture that sad "You make me smile". In that moment I remembered when you once told me "Some times, when I talk to you, I smile and don't even notice". Well guess what? It always happens to me. I some times find my self smiling while I'm talking to you, and that's why I just Love the way you steal a smile from my face. I know that it might sound weird, but it is true.

For some reason we aren't talking right now. Maybe it's you, maybe it's me, but right now I don't care about it, right now I only know that I would love to talk to you, to get back the smile that I once got because of you. To get back the smile that you drew on my face, with the same pencil that we used to write our story.

The funny thing is that there is a small possibility that you will read this, but who knows, maybe you won't even know it's for you. I still write, just because I'm trying to find something nice. Something that will actually say exactly the way I feel with out telling you too much. Any ways, even though right now we aren't talking, I love you.

1 comentario:

  1. yo te lei, y veo mucha tristesa en ti ,imagino que tu sonrisa debe ser hermosa, sonrie que yo sonrio contigo ,si me quieres visitar,mi blog es
    guillermocharangofurlong.blogspot.com ,soy un musico y compositor Argentino,yo me regitrare como amigo,si entras a mi blog deja uncomentario,saludos y espero saber de ti

    ResponderEliminar