jueves, 5 de agosto de 2010

You


So you asked me why I was happy and I told you because I met you. You didn't believe me, but I will show you a thousand of reasons so you can believe me, so you can know that because I met you I can smile and really feel it. So first of all let me tell you that you are a really important person to me, since the day I met you, you were always there for me, listening to my stupid problems, helping me, distracting me from class haha, and just being such a great friend, just being you. Maybe you didn't know, but you showed me that I can trust someone again, that I can build my own world full of hopes and happiness again. You showed me that love wasn't over.

You might be wondering how you did that, well let me tell you this. Before I met you I felt like my world was over, that wishes were useless because they wouldn't come true no matter how hard you wished for them. After that I met you, and you showed me a completely different view from the world. You showed me that wishes can come true if they are the right ones. You made me believe in wishes again, made me pray to the starts for some thing I really wanted, made me be the one I was before.

You, such a simple person, such a kind person, you changed my life completely. Just when I thought that life was the worst thing ever, you came and showed me that it's the best thing in the world. You made me believe in myself again, made me smile and really mean it. You just made me a the person I was before. Before when I smiled and felt it, when I believed in all those stupid things like wishes, and starts that make your wishes come true. You made me believe again.

Not only that, you also showed me that love wasn't over. That what I went through was just something that will teach me. You made me feel loved again. You showed me the real meaning of caring and loving someone. The real meaning of love. You told me that you would protect me from anything, now I feel save because I know that if I fall down I will have someone that will be there to help me get up again.

So just to finish this you showed me the bright side of life, you showed me that life can still go on and that if you fall down you can get up as many times as you want. Thank you a lot for everything you have done for me, for making me be the girl I was before, for always being there for me, and the most important thing, for showing me that I can believe in someone again. Thank you for showing me real love, I love you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario